The “Payback” program terms and conditions
1. General terms
1.1 The promotion is valid indefinitely. It will be publicly announced when the promotion is completed.
1.2 The sole organizer of the promotion is Grand Capital, Ltd.
1.3 The organizer holds the right to change the conditions and payback amounts at any time.
1.4 The organizer holds the right to cancel the promotion at anytime.
1.5 The Payback service is part of the Company's bonus program. The Company has the right at any time to refuse partial or full payment of funds within the service without explanation, and also partially or fully deduct funds already accrued under the terms of service from the Client’s trading account.
2. Program participation procedure
2.1 All clients who place trades using a real Standard account can participate in the promotion.
2.2 If a client has more than one Standard account then the payback will be calculated separately for each of the accounts.
2.3 Participation in other Grand Capital promotions does not restrict participation in Payback program anyway.
2.4 Only verified accounts can participate in the promotion. In order to verify an account, the account holder must provide his/her national identity document scan by uploading it in the “Documents” section in the Private Office. Personal mobile phone number must also be verified. The organizer can request additional documents to identify client’s identity and residential address.
2.5 Grand Capital employees and their relatives cannot participate in the promotion.
2.6 Only individuals can participate in the promotion
2.6 All participants must read the rules thoughtfully. The fact that a client was’ not aware of the rules cannot serve as an argument when submitting a claim.
3. Payback procedure
3.1 All active real Standard accounts become automatically eligible for Payback loyalty program. No additional registration is required.
3.2 Payback is calculated only starting from the next day following 5 consecutive days of active trading. Active trading day is a day when a trade was open or closed. The trade should be at least 5 minutes long.
3.3 Depending on the number of consecutive trading days, a client will be given one of the following statuses:
Newbie – 5 or less consecutive days
Bronze – from 6 to 15 consecutive days
Silver – from 16 to 30 consecutive days
Golden – over 31 consecutive days
4. The following methodology is used to calculate the amount of consecutive trading days:
If trading activities are carried out 2 or more working days in a row, the day meter adds 1 credit for every consecutive trading days
When no trading activities are carried out during a working day, the day meter value is reduced by 1
Day meter value cannot be less than 0
5. Payback is deposited on a daily basis and is calculated as follows:
Newbie – 0
Bronze –$3, 5 for 1 lot
Silver –$4, 5 for 1 lot.
Golden –$5, 5 for 1 lot.
6. CFD STOCK USA, Russian Stocks and CFD STOCK EU instrument groups do not participate in the promotion.
7. Payback is deposited to the account which was used for trading.
7.1 Payback is deposited on a daily basis – all statistics is available in the client’s Private Office.
8. Payback funds are available for withdrawal and internal transfers right after they have been deposited to the client’s account
9. If it is determined that a client is abusing the terms and conditions, the company holds the right to discontinue payback deposition, as well as withdraw the payback funds that had been previously deposited to the account. If the amount of funds to be withdrawn exceeds the account’s balance, the company can withdraw the needed amount from other client’s accounts.
10. The company holds the right to change the payback amounts according to the changing market conditions and make changes for the Payback program terms and conditions.
11.1 All claims can be submitted to email@example.com.
11.2 All claims must include: name and last name, client’s residential address, an account number and full description of the issue.